The Xander Harris Zone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Xander Zone! Watch TV Shows, LIVE Events, and New Release/Old Movies Online for FREE! Check Out UFC, TNA, and WWE WrestleMania XXVI 26! We are new and still loading up so please be patient with us. Also feel free to help us out by posting your links.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
What Video Player Do You Use Most?
MegaVideo
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap20%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Flash
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap12%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
DivX
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap15%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 14 ]
WiseVid
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap5%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
MegaUpload
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap2%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
QuickTime
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap11%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
IceDivX
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap1%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
SuperNova
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap0%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
XTShare
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap1%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
MOVShare
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap0%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DailyMotion
 0% [ 0 ]
YouTube
Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_lcap32%Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 30 ]
Other (Please Leave a Reply Explaining)
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 94

Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shoeshoe123

shoeshoe123

Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com    Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 am

Description: Cheap Jordans Shoes Store For Sale Cheap Nikes Shoes & Cheap Nike Air Jordans Shoes, Buy Cheap Nikes Air Shoes & Cheap Jordan Shoes Here!
Title:Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com
Tags:Cheap Jordan Shoes, Cheap Jordans,Cheap Nike Shoes
Air Jordan(s), also known simply as Cheap Jordans, are a brand of Cheap Jordan shoes and athletic apparel designed and produced by Cheap Nike Shoes for the now-retired basketball player Michael Jordan, who has served as the figurehead for the brand since its inception. The Air Jordan line is now sold by the Jordan Brand subsidiary of Nike. Air Jordans were first released for public consumption in 1985 (Jordan himself first wore them as a rookie in 1984), with new designs released annually.The Air Jordan 2012 is the most recent design on the sneaker market and has been promoted with the tagline: "One Shoe. Three Flights." From www.CheaperJordansShoes.com
The Jordan 6 Rings (also written as Air Jordan 6ix Rings) is a combination of the seven Air Jordan shoes that Michael Jordan wore during his 6 Championship seasons. That includes the AJ 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, and 14. The Jordan Brand company released the "6 Rings" shoes starting in September 2008.
The Jordan Brand released colorways representative of each team that the Chicago Bulls defeated in each of their six championship seasons during the 1990s. The colorways include colors borrowed from the following teams: the L.A. Lakers, Portland Trail Blazers, Phoenix Suns, the former Seattle SuperSonics, and Utah Jazz, each shoe of which includes laser-etched graphics detailing specific aspects about that particular championship series, the city of the competing team and so forth. Many other colorways exist and Jordan Brand continues to release additional colors that pay tribute to different Jordan and Nike shoes along with new colorways specific to 6 Rings shoes.
There even exists "winterized 6 rings" which are a modified 6 Rings shoe turned into a durable boot designed for the outdoors which changes some of the design and placement of the inspired pieces and parts from the Air Jordans the shoe pays tribute.
Of particular note, there is an Olympic colorway, a Nelly version apparently inspired by the rap artist Nelly and a shoe that combines the colors of all the teams that the Bulls defeated in the NBA Finals, acting as the 'sixth shoe' since only five separate teams were defeated for the Bulls to win six championships; the Utah Jazz was defeated twice in both 1997 & 1998.

Air Jordan 6: heel tab "spoiler," Jumpman on heel from retro 6 models, and lace locks
Air Jordan 7: Nike Huarache style inner sock and perforated air holes in the mudguard of the upper
Air Jordan 8: Chenille carpet-style sections on the tongue surrounding the Jumpman logo, dual velcro straps, the shape of the "23" printed on the lace locks and the colors on the midfoot arch plate on the sole
Air Jordan 11: Silhouette of upper, lace eyestays on certain models and patent leather mudguard
Air Jordan 12: TWO 3 embroidered on the tongue and metal lace loops at top of the ankle
Air Jordan 13: Midsole "pods" and panther paw-shaped outsole
Air Jordan 14: small Jumpman logo embroidered at the top of the toebox below the laces
www.cheaperjordansshoes.com
Back to top Go down

Cheap Jordan Shoes On www.CheaperJordansShoes.com
Page 1 of 1