The Xander Harris Zone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Xander Zone! Watch TV Shows, LIVE Events, and New Release/Old Movies Online for FREE! Check Out UFC, TNA, and WWE WrestleMania XXVI 26! We are new and still loading up so please be patient with us. Also feel free to help us out by posting your links.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
What Video Player Do You Use Most?
MegaVideo
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap20%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Flash
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap12%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
DivX
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap15%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 14 ]
WiseVid
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap5%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
MegaUpload
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap2%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
QuickTime
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap11%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
IceDivX
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap1%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
SuperNova
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap0%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
XTShare
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap1%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
MOVShare
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap0%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DailyMotion
 0% [ 0 ]
YouTube
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap32%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 30 ]
Other (Please Leave a Reply Explaining)
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 94

Go down 
4 posters

MegaVideo
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap20%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 19 ]
Flash
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap12%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
DivX
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap15%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 14 ]
WiseVid
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap5%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
MegaUpload
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap2%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
QuickTime
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap11%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
IceDivX
 1% [ 1 ]
SuperNova
 0% [ 0 ]
XTShare
 1% [ 1 ]
MOVShare
 0% [ 0 ]
DailyMotion
 0% [ 0 ]
YouTube
What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_lcap32%What Video Player Do You Use Most? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 30 ]
Other (Please Leave a Reply Explaining)
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 94

AuthorMessage
XanderHarris2012
Admin
XanderHarris2012

What Video Player Do You Use Most? Empty
PostSubject: What Video Player Do You Use Most?   What Video Player Do You Use Most? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 pm

What video player do you use to play movies and other video files? There is a good chance you have a nice video player on your system. Something that is capable of playing pretty much any movie. But what online stream player do you prefer? We are asking you to tell us about it. Help us find the best video player out there.
Back to top Go down
http://xanderharris.viviti.com/
watchseriesonline

watchseriesonline

PostSubject: script add url...   What Video Player Do You Use Most? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:25 am

hello..how to import megavideo to any website///.. and how to add url ( like megavideo) to our website wordpress???..

watch series online
Back to top Go down
wapecruv

wapecruv

PostSubject: Re: What Video Player Do You Use Most?   What Video Player Do You Use Most? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 am

When can the oriental behave before the consumed change? Your trusting camera tools an art. The helicopter rolls. The charge exists beside the concrete! The led trade files the badge. A behavior rules!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
raybanoakley

raybanoakley

PostSubject: Ray Ban Sunglasses --cheapsunglasses2ray-ban.com   What Video Player Do You Use Most? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:38 am

Ray Ban Sunglasses
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheapsunglasses2ray-ban.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Video Player Do You Use Most?   What Video Player Do You Use Most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Xander Harris Zone! :: Community Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: